A Note to Sponsors and Subscribers of Franchise Times
For years, Franchise Times has prospered from the advertising revenue they receive from the franchising industry, while writing article after article denigrating the businesses that support their publication. These articles are filled with outright falsehoods, negative shading, and unbalanced use of opponents of our business as sources.
Here are some facts about articles in Franchise Times:
- 139 articles have been written with the word “Fraud” in them
- 427 articles have been written about Bankruptcy in the Franchising industry
- 527 articles have been written with the word “lawsuit” in them
- 387 articles have been written with the word “pain” in them
- 40 articles have been written about “angry franchisees”
- 108 Articles have been written calling the attention to the FTC
- 127 articles have been written with the phrase “Losing Hope” in them
Do these statistics show that Franchise Times is promoting, protecting and enhancing the Franchising Industry?
We believe it is time to send a clear message to Franchise Times that their editorial bias will no longer be supported by the franchise industry.
Join the list today of businesses that have cancelled their advertising in Franchise Times until they fix their internal writing problems. If you aren’t advertising, please cancel your paid subscriptions.
Please share your advertising and subscription cancelations by sending a message to Team@NoFranchiseTimes.com
We appreciate your support for a stronger franchise industry.
Articles for your review:
This website is not endorsed by Franchise Times.